STUDENT STANDARDS QUESTIONNAIRE (SSQ)
WHAT IT IS:
- A student version of the Manufacturer Standards Questionnaire (MSQ) that requires students in woodworking programs, who choose to participate, to utilize and familiarize themselves with AWMAC’s STANDARDS.
- The SSQ consists of approximately 30 multiple choice questions from the current edition of AWMAC’s STANDARDS and Errata (as they become available).
- The student will successfully complete the SSQ if the mark is 95% or greater.
- The student will be awarded an electronic Certificate of Completion from their Chapter, valid until a new manual is released.
- There is no cost to the student to complete the SSQ.
- Gain familiarity of AWMAC’s STANDARDS
- Recognition of successful completion (Certificate of Achievement)
- Acknowledgement on AWMAC’s website
To write the SSQ, students must contact their local Chapter to request the questionnaire.
SSQ CERTIFIED STUDENTS
AWMAC is pleased to support those students that have successfully completed the Student Standards Questionnaire (SSQ). A list of SSQ Certified students is below.
Name Chapter School Date Certified